Degrees and Credentials: MSc in Futures Studies Engineering from the University of Tehran, Iran and BSc in Industrial Engineering from Isfahan University, Iran.
Research Interests: Applied data science in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Ph.D. Expected: 2023
- Commercial Research Project “COVID-19 outlook series; effect of COVID-19 outbreak on Iranian startups”, 2020, IDEHHUB Investment Platform.
- Commercial Research Project (confidential) “Iran’s Fintech ecosystem vs. global Fintech ecosystem”, 2020, IDEHHUB Investment Platform.
- Research article “Developing Science and Technology Parks Business Model; Delphi Survey”, 2020.
- Research article “Proposed framework for Iran’s science, technology and innovation monitoring and evaluation System” 2018.
- Conducting a research project “the analytical report on Iran’s Global Innovation Index (GII)” using SPSS. 2017.
- Aslania, A., Jafarib, H., & Rahimi, B. (2016). Modeling of Diffusion of Geothermal Energy Technologies in Iran: System Dynamics Approach. Computational Research Progress in Applied Science & Engineering PEARL publication 2016
- Member of United Nations Conference on Trade And Development’s (UNCTAD) research project “Iran’s Science, Technology and Innovation Policy review”, 2015.